Calculator uk one of the best calculator for quick and easy calculations website here we can calculate almost all kinds of mathematic things. You can use this site for your scientific, mathematical, accounting, business purposes.
Calculator uk provides simple and advanced mathematical functions in a beautifully designed.
Calculator uk - Online FREE Scientific/Mathematical Calculator
- AC = All Clear
- mc = Memory Clear
- m+ = Memory Plus
- m- = Memory Minus
- mr = Memory Recall
- CE = Clear Entry
- √x = Square Root
- AC = All Clear
- ex = exponent, raise e to the power x
- 1/x or x−1 = A multiplicative inverse or reciprocal for a number x
- x² = Square
- () = Parentheses, instructs calculator to do this operation first
- yx or xy = y raised to the power x or x raised to the y
- y√x = parent function of a square root function is y = √x
- tan-1 = The inverse of tangent is denoted as Arctangent or on a calculator it will appear as atan or tan-1
- cos-1 = Is called acos or arccos
- sin-1 = Inverse sine function or Sin-1 takes the ratio, Opposite Side / Hypotenuse Side and produces angle θ. It is also written as arcsin
- ln = Log function is Ln(x) = Log(x)/Log(e)
- Rad = Radians
- Deg = Degrees
- e = E (or e) stands for exponent of 10
- RND = Gives a random number in (0,1)
- EXP = Stands for exponent(Click the Exp button which you will find in the left half of the calculator keyboard)
- ± = Both plus and minus operations
Purpose of using a calculator uk?
Use this calculator for math with addition, subtraction, division and multiplication, scientific calculators include exponents, log, natural log (ln), trigonometric functions, and memory.
This website is the quite easy only thing you have to do that just select number, operator, function, etc using the mouse or if you are using a mobile phone then touch the numbers select your parameters like number, operator, function, etc.
Hi,👋 If you want to use this website next time, Bookmark(⭐) this website. And if this website is useful for your family or a friend, please send(➥) it to him. Thank you 🙏